LPEP Two Harbors
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 - Wednesday, May 10, 2017
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Join community members from Two Harbors as they build leadership capacity in the community to increase opportunities for people to move out of poverty.
Once you have registered, you will be contacted by the Blandin Foundation to confirm your attendance at the following sessions - so you will only need to register once for the training.
Session dates are as follows:
- Session I October 5, 2016 from 9:00am-5:00pm
- Session II November 9, 2016 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session III January 11, 2017 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session IV February 15, 2017 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session V March 22, 2017 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VI April 19, 2017 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VII May 10, 2017 from 1:00pm-6:00pm
All sessions will be held at the Two Harbors Community Building with the exception of Session II, which will be at the Two Harbors Moose Lodge.
We cover the cost of the program (meals, and training sessions). The participant cost is your time and travel to and from sessions. If attendance creates a financial hardship, enabling funds are available through the Rural Leadership Access Funds.