Blandin Foundation seeks a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant to support the President, Vice President and Board of Trustees. View the PDF file below for a complete job description.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of education and experience in related field.
- A passion for working in an administrative support capacity in a fast-paced professional environment, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Experience supporting senior level executives preferred.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with multiple computer applications and online programs
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and references to:
Human Resources Assistant
100 N Pokegama Avenue
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Deadline is October 3, 2014, or until position is filled.