LPEP Grand Rapids
Leaders Partnering to End Poverty (LPEP) is designed for community members of all income levels, who are engaged in their community, and who are passionate and committed to ending poverty. The program consists of seven training sessions, community events and community conversations – all in the participating community.
LPEP Application Deadline: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Unless noted, the following training sessions will be held in the Stender Community Room at the Blandin Foundation. Session dates are as follows:
- Session I February 20, 2020 9:00am-4:00pm
- Session II March 19, 2020 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session III April 16, 2020 9:00am-1:00pm (will be held at the GR Area Library)
- Session IV May 28, 2020 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session V June 18, 2020 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VI July 16, 2020 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VII August 20, 2020 1:00pm-6:00pm (5pm Graduation)
The Blandin Foundation covers the cost of the program (meals and training sessions). Your cost is your time and travel to and from sessions. If attendance creates a financial hardship, enabling funds are available (following selection of the cohort) through the Rural Leadership Access Funds.