LPEP – Luverne
Join community members from Luverne as they build leadership capacity in the community to increase opportunities for people to move out of poverty.
Once you have registered, you will be contacted by the Blandin Foundation to confirm your attendance at the following sessions – so you will only need to register once for the training.
Session dates are as follows:
- Session I October 26, 2017 from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Session II November 16, 2017 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session III January 11, 2018 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session IV February 8, 2018 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session V March 8, 2018 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VI April 19, 2018 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VII May 10, 2018 from 1:00pm-6:00pm
All sessions will be held at Grand Prairie Events (105 South Estey Street) in Luverne.
We cover the cost of the program (meals, and training sessions). The participant cost is your time and travel to and from sessions. If attendance creates a financial hardship, enabling funds are available through the Rural Leadership Access Funds.