LPEP – Red Wing
The application and selection process for the Red Wing cohort is complete. We look forward to building leadership capacity in the community to increase opportunities for people to move out of poverty.
Session dates are as follows:
- Session I January 17, 2019 – 9:00am-4:00pm
- Session II February 21 – 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session III March 21 – 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session IV April 25 – 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session V May 16 – 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VI June 13 – 9:00am-1:00pm
- Session VII July 11 – 1:00pm-6:00pm
All sessions will be held at the Minnesota State College Southeast, Red Wing Campus.
We cover the cost of the program (meals, and training sessions). The participant cost is your time and travel to and from sessions. If attendance creates a financial hardship, enabling funds are available through the Rural Leadership Access Funds.