To strengthen rural Minnesota communities, especially the Grand Rapids area.
To be the premier partner for building healthy rural Minnesota communities, grounded in strong economies, where burdens and benefits are widely shared.
As stewards of Blandin Foundation, we commit ourselves to the following values in the service of our mission and vision:
- We strive to be honest, trustworthy and reliable
- We aim for fairness, clarity and candor
- We commit to respecting and listening to all people
- We value cooperation and collaboration
- We are engaged in rural community life
- We seek and embrace diverse voices in purposeful dialogue
- We seek continuous improvement in all that we do
- We base decisions on dialogue, research and evaluation
- We value innovation and risk taking to promote learning and change
- We develop and cultivate community leaders
- We apply Blandin Community Leadership principles and skills in all aspects of our work
- Leadership is best when it considers the impact on future generations