Calling rural community leaders!
The Blandin Community Leadership Program is currently accepting applications for fall 2013 retreats. Since 1985, BCLP has provided leadership training to more than 6,000 leaders in over 400 Minnesota rural communities. The program is centered on three core competencies:
- Framing: Engaging others to identify, choose, and define issues affecting community health.
- Social Capital: Building a network of relationships for getting things done for a healthy community.
- Mobilizing: Engaging enough people and resources to get the job done.
If you live in one of the following communities, and would like to develop the knowledge and skills to address your community’s issues and opportunities, please consider clicking the link to apply. We are looking for 24 emerging and established leaders in each community who collectively reflect this profile:
- Actively involved in community life
- Credible and open-minded
- Open to risk-taking
- Passionate about their community’s future
- Willing to work collaboratively to promote healthy community
Blandin Community Leadership Program
Blandin Reservation Community Leadership Program
Bois Forte, Grand Portage, Fond du Lac
Sign Up for E-News
Subscribe to our periodic newsletter for updates and opportunities about vibrant rural Minnesota.