|2021||#10 of 87||98.19%|
|2020||#10 of 87||96.95%|
|2019||#11 of 87||96.18%|
|2018||#12 of 87||90.75%|
|2017||#77 of 87||9.63%|
Rank: 10 (out of 87) for access to 100/20 megabits per second (Mbps)
Pennington County has done well with engaged providers and successful Border to Border grants.
Projected allocation of American Recovery Project ARP funds in Pennington is $2,738,293; broadband is one possible use.
Pennington County has the opportunity to invest in broadband with federal funding. That would help them reach ubiquitous broadband. They are so close; it might not take much. They are code green.
- 2017 – Sjoberg’s Inc. – NW MN Rural Broadband – GRANT $307,088
- 2016 – CENTURYLINK THIEF RIVER MIDDLE MILE – GRANT: $1,324,400
- 2016 – GARDEN VALLEY TELEPHONE COMPANY RURAL THIEF RIVER FALLS EAST – GRANT: $2,027,035
- 2019: Wikstrom Telephone – Wiktel NW MN Broadband Project – GRANT $1,151,526
Find more articles on Pennington County https://blandinonbroadband.org/?s=pennington&submit=Search
Number of Providers
As of 2019 · Source: MN DEED
Households with Device Access
Has Worked with Blandin Foundation
Has Received MN Grant(s)
- There is a matrix of Minnesota broadband adoption projects.
U.S. Congress: CD 7
MN Senate: 01
MN House: 01A, 01B