Image: 2011 Broadband Conference at Graysalon Ballroom
Building our Connected Future: Minnesota’s Better with Broadband!
By popular demand, we headed back to Duluth for the 2012 Broadband Conference. The purpose behind this annual conference is to increase Minnesota’s economic competitiveness through the adoption and use of broadband technology.
The conference title, “Building our Connected Future” acknowledged the importance of both connection through technology and through relationships that span across rural Minnesota communities.
- Promote synergy around community planning and adoption projects,
- Support the Governor’s Broadband Task Force to achieve the state’s broadband goals,
- Raise awareness of existing and new tools available to close the digital divide,
- Identify how Minnesota can leverage national policy to meet its broadband goals and
- Build a sense of community between Minnesota communities working on broadband issues.
Building our Connected Future: Minnesota’s Better with Broadband was co-hosted by the Blandin Foundation and Connect Minnesota.